Chicken Bacon Broccoli Alfredo Pasta. Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken with the salt and pepper. Add the milk, parmesan, parsley, and bacon, bringing to a boil.
In a large skillet, bring ¼ cup water to a boil. Add the broccoli and season with salt and pepper. Chop your cooked chicken, cooked bacon, and steamed broccoli. You can make Chicken Bacon Broccoli Alfredo Pasta using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Broccoli Alfredo Pasta
- Prepare 2 pieces of chicken breast cubed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley.
- It’s 5 of bacon strips.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked spaghetti.
Combine cooked noodles, chicken, bacon, broccoli, parsley and garlic. Add Bertolli Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower & Milk room temperature, cold or heated per your taste. Top with shredded or grated parmesan cheese if desired. After garlic has cooked, add chicken broth and scrape with a wooden spoon to loosen any browned bits.
Chicken Bacon Broccoli Alfredo Pasta step by step
- Add olive oil and butter to a medium sized pan or wok then add chicken breast. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is fully brown..
- Add salt and pepper and minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add milk and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese and stir for 1 minute.
- Add parsley and stir for 1 minute.
- Add cooked bacon strips and stir for 1 minute.
- Add cooked spaghetti and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Simmer and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add pasta to the pot, along with broccoli and bacon. How to make Chicken Broccoli Pasta with Bacon. First, cook the chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper in a large skillet on medium heat. You can also use leftover cooked chicken.