Apple caramel trifle. These Caramel Apple Trifles are the perfect apple dessert – no bake, super easy and full of caramel, cinnamon and apples! These caramel apple trifles are one of the best dessert recipes that are perfect for Thanksgiving or any fall celebration. When it comes to fall baking, first thing that comes to my mind is apple pie.
Caramel Apple Trifle is layers of cider donuts, caramel sauce, apples, and pudding! Caramel Apple Pecan Cobbler is loaded with juicy, tender, tart apples, chopped pecans, delicious caramel, topped with a cake like topping and caramel. Cut the apples in the filling into small pieces. You can have Apple caramel trifle using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple caramel trifle
- You need 1 box of of Cake Mix (spice, yellow, pound cake,).
- It’s 1 of Container of Cool Whip or 2 Small Containers.
- Prepare 1 large of box of Vanilla Instant Pudding.
- It’s 1 jar of Caramel Topping Sauce.
- Prepare 2 can of of Apple Pie Filling.
Repeat layers: cake, caramel topping, toffee bits. This trifle is apple pie filling, apple cake, and trifle dessert prepared in a rectangular box and great to take to a large gathering. This Caramel Apple Cheesecake Trifle is one of them! With the layers of salted caramel, cookie crumbles, sweet cinnamon apples and creamy cheesecake, it pleases everyone!
Apple caramel trifle instructions
- You want to start by preparing the cake. If you choose to use store bought then you can get started right away, otherwise wait until your cake has cooled before starting to layer the trifle. Next, prepare your pudding and chill. I recommend using the instant pudding because it is easier and faster.Now begin your layers. I like to start with the cake at the bottom so that it provides a base. It makes it easier to serve..
- Here are the layers I did: 1 – Layer of Cake 2 – Drizzled Caramel Sauce on top of the cake 3 – Layer Vanilla Pudding 4 – Layer 1 Can of Apple Pie Filling 5 – Layer of Cool WhipRepeatTop it off with Cool Whip and Caramel and enjoy!.
Caramel Apple Trifle is a delicious and easy dessert recipe that can be prepared for any occasions or party. It is prepared layering in custard and caramel apples in a tall glass. This recipe is easy to make. Bring the fabulous flavor of caramel apples to a terrific trifle brimming with pudding, pie filling and pound cake. This gluten-free Caramel Apple Trifle, with white cake, butterscotch pudding, cooked apples, and whipped cream, is the perfect dessert to wow at potlucks.