Chicken Bacon Pasta Spinach and Tomatos in garlic cream sauce. To the same pan with the creamy sauce, add chopped tomatoes, fresh spinach, garlic, crushed red pepper. Stir in the sauce on medium heat just until the spinach starts to wilt and sinks into the sauce. Add ⅓ of the cooked chicken (sliced into small strips) and half the bacon (already cooked and drained of fat).
Cover and cook several minutes until no longer pink. Remove from pan and keep warm. Melt butter in the large skillet. You can make Chicken Bacon Pasta Spinach and Tomatos in garlic cream sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Pasta Spinach and Tomatos in garlic cream sauce
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken (breasts or tenderloins sliced in thin strips or sliced and cubed).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 5 of medium chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 5 ounce of bag baby spinach.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- You need 6 of bacon strips cooked drained and chopped.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- Prepare 10 ounces of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmasan cheese shredded for serving.
Chicken & Bacon Pasta with Spinach & Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce. Chicken and bacon pasta with spinach and tomatoes in a garlic cream sauce is an easy dinner to make. Brown the chicken, saute the veggies, mix in the cream and cooked pasta, and dinner is ready! Tastes delicious, but easy one pan meal.
Chicken Bacon Pasta Spinach and Tomatos in garlic cream sauce step by step
- In large pot bring 6 quarts salted water to a boil. Add pasta,cook to al dente. Drain,rinse with cold water,drain again..
- Heat olive oil in large skillet on high heat until hot. Add chicken cook on one side for 1 minute. While it cooks sprinkle paprika and italian seasoning on uncooked sides. Flip chicken pieces over, cook on high for another minute. Reduce heat to medium, flip chicken pieces over. Cover and cook several minutes until no longer pink. Remove from pan and keep warm..
- To the same pan (but without chicken), add chopped tomatoes, spinach, garlic, onion, crushed red oepper flakes, 1/3 if the chicken and half the bacon. Mix everything. Cover and let cook a few minutes till spinach is cooked..
- Add heavy cream. Let it come to a boil then add shredded parmesan cheese. Reduce to simmer and stir until cheese melts and sauce is creamy, no more than 2 minutes Remove from heat. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper as needed..
- Add pasta to skillet. Add remaining bacon and chicken. Season if necessary. Top with additional Parmesan cheese and serve..
You'll fall in love with the flavors in this Chicken Pasta with Bacon, Spinach, and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce. Easy weeknight dinner that the whole family will love! Sliced chicken breast and bacon are tossed with veggies and… Making Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Chicken Bacon Penne Pasta in a Garlic Cream Sauce. In addition to the chicken, bacon and pasta, you add spinach and tomatoes. The spinach and tomatoes add a great pop of color and good for you veggies to the pasta, so you can feel good about making it a one pot meal.