Sophie's Broccoli, chicken, tomato creamy basil pasta. Sophie's Broccoli, chicken, tomato creamy basil pasta.. Stir in parmesan, cooked chicken, tomatoes, basil and red pepper flakes. Roasted Chicken Madeleine Cocina. prosciutto, fine herbs, butter, garlic cloves, lemon, pepper and.
Off the heat, stir in the Asiago and season with salt and pepper. Return the drained pasta to its pot and transfer the chicken mixture, broccoli, and basil to the pot; toss to combine. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. You can make Sophie's Broccoli, chicken, tomato creamy basil pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sophie's Broccoli, chicken, tomato creamy basil pasta
- Prepare 450 grams of chicken.
- You need 100 grams of broccoli (cooked and drained).
- You need 150 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 400 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 of drained can sweetcorn (optional).
- You need 1 of enough cooked pasta for 4.
Add garlic, tomatoes, basil and red pepper flakes, if using, to the skillet. Dice the chicken and add it and their juices back to the pan. Add the cooked & drained rotini pasta, Parmesan cheese, and fresh basil then mix until combined; add any reserved pasta water needed. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Sophie's Broccoli, chicken, tomato creamy basil pasta step by step
- Cook your pasta, drain, and set to one side..
- Dice your chicken and cook through in a frying pan. Once cooked, add your stock, garlic puree and herbs to the pan. Stir..
- Add your vegetables and cook for 3 minutes..
- In a separate small bowl, mix some of the liquid from the pan to the corn flour until you have a thick but pourable consistency..
- Add your corn flour to the pan and stir it through. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add your parmesan to the pan and stir. Cook for two minutes..
- If you wish and have a large enough pan, add your pasta immediately after stirring in the parmesan. If you would prefer, serve your pasta with the sauce and vegetable mixture on top..
Pour in the cream and add the thyme and lemon juice. Bring to a simmer then add the chicken and broccoli to the pan. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet, then sprinkle with the chili powder, red chili flakes and season with salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes, green onions and parsley.