Creamy red sauce pasta. In a saucepan, saute onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes, basil, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper. Remove from heat; stir in whipping cream and butter.
This Creamy Red Pepper Cream Sauce is made with cooked fresh peppers passed through a food mill then heated with a little cream and tossed with your favourite type of pasta. So good and perfect for dinner tonight. Creamy Red Pepper Sauce This sauce is one of my favourite go to recipes for a deliciousContinue Reading A light and creamy sauce with puree of roasted red peppers as the base. You can make Creamy red sauce pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Creamy red sauce pasta
- Prepare 1/2 of Red capsicum.
- You need 1/2 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Butter.
- You need 1 of Red tomato.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of red chilly flakes.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic pods.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet corn kernels.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Maggi masala or oregano.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese slice.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 box of 200 or 300gmsBowtie or farfelle pasta.
It is excellent on any type of pasta, but tortellini or ravioli seems to be the best match. The prep time is rather long, but the result is definitely worth it. In fact, the taste may improve slightly. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Creamy red sauce pasta instructions
- Boil the pasta in a vessel by adding salt and 1tsp of oil let it cook then Strain the pasta and keep it aside..
- In a pan add butter let it melt then add onions, red capsicum and sweet corn kernels sauté. Cover the lid let the veggies get cooked and the raw smell fades away. Then add cream cheese and salt..
- Grind tomato, garlic along with chilly flakes, make a fine paste..
- In a pan add butter let it melt then add the above tomato paste to it and let it cook till the raw smell fades away then add maggi masala,cook for 5mins then add this curry to the pan of veggies and stir well. Add cheese slice let it melt..
- Finally add the pasta and mix it well. Then it’s ready to be served! Enjoy!!.
Heat butter and oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for a minute or so. Pour in tomato sauce and add salt, pepper, and sugar to taste. Remove from heat and stir in cream. Gradually whisk in red bell pepper mixture and tomato sauce.