Tomato Cream Pasta with Crabmeat. Separate the crabmeat into small pieces. Boil the water to cook the pasta. Remove any tough part and skin from the tomatoes and squash roughly.
Add the basil and a pinch of salt and pepper. In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the fettuccine until al dente. You can have Tomato Cream Pasta with Crabmeat using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Tomato Cream Pasta with Crabmeat
- You need 80 grams of Pasta (I used linguine).
- Prepare 40 grams of Crabmeat such as spider crab.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of White wine.
- You need 150 grams of Tinned whole tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 50 ml of Double cream.
- It’s 4 of Basil leaves.
- It’s of Pasta cooking water.
- It’s 1000 ml of Hot water.
- It’s 8 grams of Salt.
Drain and add to the the sauce pot. Crab Tomato Cream Pasta Using Tinned Crabmeat. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Crab Tomato Cream Pasta Using Tinned Crabmeat.
Tomato Cream Pasta with Crabmeat instructions
- Separate the crabmeat into small pieces. Chop the basil leaves into 5 mm dices. Crush 1/2 the garlic with the back of your knife. Boil the water to cook the pasta..
- Remove any tough part and skin from the tomatoes and squash roughly..
- Pour in the olive oil and garlic into a cold frying pan and place the pan on a low heat. Infuse the oil with garlic..
- Once the water has boiled, add the pasta. Stop cooking one minute before the package instructions..
- As soon as the garlic turns golden brown, remove it. Add the crabmeat and fry. Add the white wine and increase the heat to high to evaporate the alcohol..
- After the alcohol has evaporated, add the tomatoes and salt. Once the sauce has boiled, turn the heat to low and reduce the sauce by 1/2. By cooking the sauce, it rounds out the tartness of the tomatoes..
- After the sauce has reduced by 1/2, season lightly with salt. Turn off the heat..
- Turn on the heat just 1 minute before the pasta has cooked. Add the double cream and basil leaves. Stir well..
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, transfer the pasta to the sauce without draining. Mix together and continue to cook over low heat to coat the pasta with the sauce..
- If the sauce has reduced too much, add the pasta cooking liquid. Check the taste and season with salt, if necessary. Transfer onto a serving dish and garnish with basil leaves..
Add tomatoes, basil, sugar, peas, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat, stir in whipping cream and butter. Add in canned tomatoes, crab meat, cream, salt, bouillon granules, and butter and cook until heated through. Add in cooked pasta and mix until combined. Transfer to an oven-proof square dish and top with cheese.