Easy Restaurant-Quality Tomato Cream Pasta. We Did The Research For You. Great recipe for Easy Restaurant-Quality Tomato Cream Pasta. I simplified a recipe that a friend of mine who works part time at an Italian restaurant taught me.
Boil a large, salted pot of water for your pasta and cook it al dente according to package instructions. Meanwhile (once the pasta starts to cook), add the butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once it melts, add the garlic and sauté for about a minute, stirring constantly. You can make Easy Restaurant-Quality Tomato Cream Pasta using 12 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Restaurant-Quality Tomato Cream Pasta
- It’s 100 grams of Pasta of your choice (I used 1.6 mm for this time).
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper….A.
- It’s 50 ml of Heavy cream or [Heavy cream : Milk 1:1] or milk….B.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter….B.
- Prepare 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (roughly minced).
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 1 of big tomato or 1/3 of canned tomatoes Tomato or canned tomatoes (400 g).
- Prepare 1 of Red chili peppers (sliced into rounds).
- It’s 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 of Consommé stock cubes (I didn't use it, but if you want a stronger flavor, add it at the end of Step (8)).
Add in the tomato paste, tomato sauce, cream, and Italian seasoning. Just before draining, scoop out a mugful of pasta cooking water. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Always stir in cream, cheese, etc after the pressure cooking cycle; Instructions.
Easy Restaurant-Quality Tomato Cream Pasta instructions
- Cut and prepare the onions and garlic as listed in the ingredients list..
- Cut up the tomato. * Peel the fresh tomato by blanching for a few seconds in boiling water if you'd like..
- Put 3 L of water in a large pot, and bring to a boil (this is the cooking water). Add 2 tablespoons of salt (1% salt to the water water) just before it comes to a boil..
- The amount of salt in the cooking water will really affect the taste of the final dish, so measure it precisely. When the cooking water comes to a boil, turn the heat down to very low and leave to stand..
- Put olive oil and the garlic from Step 1 in a cold frying pan, and cook the garlic over a low heat until the garlic is fragrant..
- When the garlic in Step 5 is lightly colored and starts to get fragrant, add the onion from Step 1, and sprinkle salt and pepper. Increase the heat to low-medium..
- When the onion in Step 6 becomes translucent, add red chili peppers, sprinkle salt and pepper and stir fry..
- When the sauce from Step 7 starts to bubble, stir-simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes while mashing the tomatoes and stirring occasionally..
- Simmer the sauce in Step 8 well to reduce the moisture from the tomato. The cooking time depends on the tomato size and moisture content, and how strong the heat is..
- 2 fresh large tomatoes takes about 10 minutes to reduce. When you can draw a line in the sauce with your spatula and the line remains for a while it is done..
- If the line in Step 10 disappears slowly, you need to reduce the sauce a bit more..
- Add the B ingredients and simmer in medium heat until the sauce thickens. Turn off the heat if the pasta is not ready..
- Put the pasta into Step 3, and cook it for 30 seconds to 1 minute less than the time on the package. Cook over a low heat..
- Reduce the heat level from Step 12 to a high-low heat, add the boiled and drained pasta and 1/2 to 1 scant ladle of the cooking water and mix..
- Adjust the amount of cooking water according to the texture of Step 14 and your taste. Season with salt and pepper if needed..
- Transfer onto a serving plate. Grind and sprinkle lots of black pepper, and then it is ready..
- I added chicken between Step 5 and Step 6 for the one in the picture, but you can also add canned crab, canned tuna, shrimp, etc. Arrange this recipe as you like and enjoy..
- Here's a recipe for Crab Tomato Cream Pasta Using Tinned Crabmeat. They each have their own good sides. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156361-crab-tomato-cream-pasta-using-tinned-crabmeat (see recipe).
- Also try out the Tomato Carbonara with Lots of Bacon. I arranged the tomato cream a little bit for it. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154144-tomato-carbonara-with-plenty-of-bacon (see recipe).
- This picture is forSautéed Chicken Simmered in Cream Tomato Sauce. I highly recommend this recipe. Please try it if you like. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152105-sauteed-chicken-with-tomato-cream-sauce (see recipe).
- For a homemade versatile tomato sauce, try, Versatile Authentic Tomato Sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146044-multi-purpose-tomato-sauce (see recipe).
Layer garlic, red chili pepper, salt, and tomato sauce. Fresh tomatoes are quickly sautéed and simmered with cream and Parmesan, then tossed with linguine and sprinkled with fresh basil. Add tomato sauce and cream to pan. While pasta sauce is simmering, bring a large pot of water to boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions.