Cheesy White Chili Batch 3.
You can have Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy White Chili Batch 3
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need of sliced celery.
- It’s of peanut oil.
- You need of medium onion diced.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need of white ground pepper.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of kosher salt more if desired.
- You need of ground cumin.
- You need of Cream thickener.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Optional.
- It’s of canned great northern beans.
- It’s of canned cannellini beans.
- You need of canned navy beans.
- You need of diced jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare of white shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese or both.
Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 instructions
- Cube the chicken into small pieces. Slice the celery thinly, dice the onion. Heat the oil in a pot. You will only need one pot. Cube the cream cheese and get to room temperature..
- In the pot with the hot oil, sauté the chicken, celery, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add the beans, optional, broth, chiles, optional, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes..
- Stir the sour cream, cream cheese, and cream into the chili. Let it get hot. Serve with cheeses. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.