Vickys Halloween Stuffed Slugs! GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Halloween Stuffed Slugs! GF DF EF SF NF using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Halloween Stuffed Slugs! GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of congliche / shell pasta.
- It’s of Vickys Spinach & Artichoke Dip (recipe link below) or thick savoury dip of choice.
Vickys Halloween Stuffed Slugs! GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water as per the pack instructions.
- Rinse in cool water, drain and let air dry while you ready your filling. See the recipe link below for the one I used https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358695-vickys-artichoke-spinach-pinwheels-gf-df-ef-sf-nf (see recipe).
- Stuff the shells! I used my spinach dip because it enabled me to pull strands of the sliced spinach forward to make feelers for the slugs heads. Sliced lengths of chives would be great too if you use a different dip.
- Decorate a serving platter with salad leaves and present the slugs on top. I just used a plain plate here just so you can see them better.
- Use any dip you like but it needs to be thick so it stays inside the shells and doesn't seep out and end up all over the plate instead.