Tomato Cream Pasta from the Forest ☆. Great recipe for Tomato Cream Pasta from the Forest ☆. I don't like heavy cream since it's a little too much. So, I tried making this dish with milk, and it was so tasty that now I'm hooked on it.
Remove the sprigs of thyme from the sauce. Add canned tomatoes, chili powder, nettle leaves, and heavy cream and mix well. Bring the sauce to a gentle boil and season with salt and pepper. You can have Tomato Cream Pasta from the Forest ☆ using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Tomato Cream Pasta from the Forest ☆
- Prepare 1 of Pasta (spaghetti).
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 of Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Mushrooms (finely chopped).
- Prepare 150 grams of Ground meat.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Wine (if available).
- You need 1/2 of Canned tomato.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cube.
- You need 1 dash of Salt, black pepper, nutmeg.
In a saucepan, saute onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes, basil, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper. Remove from heat; stir in whipping cream and butter. Remove the sauce from the heat and stir in the cream.
Tomato Cream Pasta from the Forest ☆ step by step
- Cook the pasta 1 minute short of the instructions on the package. Please add your preferred amount of salt (people generally add 10% of the amount of water)..
- Add oil and garlic into a frying pan and sauté slowly over low heat (do not burn)..
- Sauté the onion until soft, then lightly sauté the meat and mushrooms. Add the wine and cook over high heat to evaporate the alcohol..
- Turn the heat to low. Add the tomato, milk, and the soup stock cube. Simmer to reduce until thick..
- Mix the pasta in the sauce. Season with salt and pepper to finish..
- ※To make it even richer, add béchamel sauce instead of milk..
Add cheese to taste, then check the seasoning. Stir in the pasta and thin with a little pasta water if. Just before draining, scoop out a mugful of pasta cooking water. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Carefully pour in the crushed tomatoes.