Ray's' Tomato Cream Sauce With Veggie Pasta & Italian Sausages. start be boiling water for pasta cook as directed. Add in spinach & basil and let wilt down. Remove the sauce from the heat and stir in the cream.
In a saucepan, saute onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes, basil, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper. Remove from heat; stir in whipping cream and butter. You can make Ray's' Tomato Cream Sauce With Veggie Pasta & Italian Sausages using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Tomato Cream Sauce With Veggie Pasta & Italian Sausages
- You need 1 packages of spicy italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 box of veggie penne pasta.
- It’s of tomato cream sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of moscato wine.
- Prepare 1 quart of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of course ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chili flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried onion flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of 28 oz.can of petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried herb seasoning.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Heat butter and oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for a minute or so. Pour in tomato sauce and add salt, pepper, and sugar to taste.
Ray's' Tomato Cream Sauce With Veggie Pasta & Italian Sausages step by step
- start be boiling water for pasta cook as directed. Drain until needed.
- cook sausages as directed let rest before slicing.
- in a large pot add in butter, garlic olive oil & all seasonings, cook about 3minutes. Add in flour stir well add in wine & cream let cook & thicken about 15-20minutes on medium heat. Add in spinach & basil and let wilt down..
- assemble your pasta dish as you like. Top with fresh parsley & grated parmesan cheese..
Remove from heat and stir in cream. It is a forgiving sauce as mentioned and I also have made the "mother" recipe of chicken in sundried tomato cream sauce. CREAMY GARLIC SAUCE WITH BROCCOLI Serve this sauce with vegetables like broccoli, or sneak a bit into just about anything: mashed potatoes, soup or a big bowl of fresh tagliatelle. Tomato Cream Sauce is the perfect pasta sauce recipe to use when you want a little change from traditional marinara, but not a lot of extra work. It is SO easy to make.