Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet, then sprinkle with the chili powder, red chili flakes and season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Stir in pasta, diced tomatoes with juices, water, and tomato paste. Remove from heat and stir in chicken, seasonings, and cream. You can have Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta
- You need 200 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 200 grams of Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream or:.
- You need 150 ml of heavy cream ＋50 ml milk Cream diluted with a little milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White wine.
- It’s 1 of thigh Chicken thigh meat.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of cube Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Add chicken broth, pasta sauce, and Italian seasoning to skillet. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Add linguine and return to a boil.
Chicken Tomato Cream Pasta step by step
- Slice the garlic. Cut the chicken and bacon into bite-sized pieces. Begin to boil the pasta..
- Heat olive oil and butter in a pan. Add garlic and saute until fragrant..
- Add the chicken and bacon and fry until well browned. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper..
- Add white wine, tomatoes, heavy cream, and the soup cube. Bring to a boil, taste, and finish by adding 1~1 1/2 teaspoons of soy sauce..
- When the pasta is cooked, drain, and add it to the tomato cream in the pan. Mix well and it's done..
- Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper and garnish with parsley, if available. Enjoy..
- Close-up photo of the finished dish..
Add cream and stir well to combine. This Creamy Chicken Tomato Pasta recipe is comforting and delicious and loaded with hidden zucchini. Fresh tomato flavors mix with the decadent texture of cream and melted parmesan to make a fabulous filling pasta dish, perfect for a midweek family meal. Add the chicken broth to the pan and allow to reduce by half. Once the broth has reduced, stir in tomato sauce.