Simple Crab Meat Tomato Cream Pasta. Add salt (not listed) to boiling water and cook the pasta until al dente. Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the garlic and heat until fragrant.
Separate the crabmeat into small pieces. Boil the water to cook the pasta. Remove any tough part and skin from the tomatoes and squash roughly. You can make Simple Crab Meat Tomato Cream Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Crab Meat Tomato Cream Pasta
- Prepare 200 grams of Pasta.
- You need 1 can of Canned tomatoes (cut).
- Prepare 1 can of Canned crab.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
Pour in the olive oil and garlic into a cold frying pan and place the pan on a low heat. Add tomatoes, basil, sugar, peas, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat, stir in whipping cream and butter. Add the pureed tomatoes to the pot and whisk to combine.
Simple Crab Meat Tomato Cream Pasta instructions
- Add salt (not listed) to boiling water and cook the pasta until al dente. Mince the garlic..
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the garlic and heat until fragrant. Add the red chili if you like..
- Add the tomatoes together with the juice into a pan from Step 2, and cook until the liquid starts to bubble. Add the canned crab together with its stock as well as sugar..
- When it starts to lightly boil, add butter to bring out the richness. Lastly, add the heavy cream, and season with salt and pepper (not listed)..
- Add boiled pasta to the pan and toss well with the sauce. Transfer to a plate..
Add the basil and a pinch of salt and pepper. In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the fettuccine until al dente. Drain and add to the the sauce pot. Add in canned tomatoes, crab meat, cream, salt, bouillon granules, and butter and cook until heated through.