Mushroom and Bacon Tomato Cream Pasta. Great recipe for Mushroom and Bacon Tomato Cream Pasta. If you don't boil the tomato sauce completely, it'll be watery. For a lighter flavor, don't over boil, and if you want a thicker flavor, boil thoroughly.
Mix together mushrooms and ladrons and add tomatoes and garlic to the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add pasta to the pan and mix. You can have Mushroom and Bacon Tomato Cream Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Bacon Tomato Cream Pasta
- You need 100 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 100 grams of Mushrooms (shimeji, etc).
- You need 30 grams of Bacon.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Whole tomatoes (canned tomatoes).
- Prepare 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of Soup stock cube.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Add creme fraiche and grated cheese. The sauce is rounded out by onions, a bit of white wine, maybe some garlic, a touch of tomato, and a rich splash of cream. Of course, as with all things Italian, there are countless variations. Some skip the cream, or the tomato, or both.
Mushroom and Bacon Tomato Cream Pasta instructions
- Mince the garlic and remove the mushroom stems. Cut the bacon into 1cm strips..
- Add olive oil and the garlic to a pan and cook over low heat..
- Once fragrant, add the bacon. Once the bacon is cooked through, add the mushrooms and cook..
- Add the canned tomatoes and soup stock. Boil until it's no longer watery (about 5-10 minutes). In a separate pot, bring water to a boil, add salt (not listed) and boil the pasta..
- Add heavy cream and flavor with salt and pepper (I recommend Krazy Salt and black pepper)..
- Boil the pasta al dente and mix well with the sauce, then turn off the heat. Transfer to a plate and you're finished..
Bacon and Mushroom Pasta is the delicious, easy and fast weeknight dinner you've been waiting for. This irresistible penne pasta dish has a spicy tomato sauce that's fully loaded with bacon, mushrooms and garlic. Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and a slice of crusty bread for soaking up that sauce. Using a slotted spoon, transfer bacon to a plate. Add fresh mushrooms and chopped porcini to pot with rendered bacon fat and return to medium-high heat.