Tuna and Bacon Tomato Cream Pasta. Sauté onion, garlic, celery, and zucchini. Add tin of tomatoes and tomato paste. Add enough stock to make consistency to your liking.
Heat olive oil and garlic in a pan and fry over low heat until aromatic. Add the oil from the tuna can too. I used cut tomatoes this time. You can make Tuna and Bacon Tomato Cream Pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Tuna and Bacon Tomato Cream Pasta
- Prepare 180 grams of Pasta.
- You need 1 can of Canned tuna.
- It’s 7 of rashers Bacon.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 can of Canned tomatos.
- Prepare 50 ml of ●Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of ●Soup stock cube.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Grated cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of ●Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
Add the ingredients marked , cook and let the flavors blend. Mix a little and it's done. In the same pot with the pasta, add the tuna, bacon mixture, dill, green beans, and the blue cheese mixture, and stir until well combined. Place on the center of the plate, and top with parmesan cheese.
Tuna and Bacon Tomato Cream Pasta instructions
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a pan and fry over low heat until aromatic..
- Add the bacon and tuna. Add the oil from the tuna can too..
- Add the canned tomatoes..
- I used cut tomatoes this time..
- Add the ingredients marked ●, cook and let the flavors blend..
- Add boiled pasta..
- Mix a little and it's done..
Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water. Place pasta, tuna, tomatoes, green onions and bacon in a large bowl and toss to combine. In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, milk, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Pour over pasta and stir to coat evenly. Add the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and black olives.