Authentic Crab and Tomato Cream Pasta. Use the broth in the canned crabmeat. Fry the garlic in olive oil. When the garlic is fried, add the whole can of crabmeat and mix with the oil.
Add tomatoes, basil, sugar, peas, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat, stir in whipping cream and butter. Add the pureed tomatoes to the pot and whisk to combine. You can have Authentic Crab and Tomato Cream Pasta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Authentic Crab and Tomato Cream Pasta
- Prepare 150 grams of Long pasta.
- Prepare 300 of to 350 grams Chopped tomatoes (store bought variety).
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned crabmeat.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Marmalade (or jam).
- It’s 1 dash of Parsley (dried is OK).
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Add the basil and a pinch of salt and pepper. In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the fettuccine until al dente. Add the tomatoes and fry for a minute or so, then add the garlic.
Authentic Crab and Tomato Cream Pasta step by step
- Use the broth in the canned crabmeat..
- Crush and mince the garlic. Fry the garlic in olive oil..
- When the garlic is fried, add the whole can of crabmeat and mix with the oil..
- Add the tomatoes, soup stock cube, marmalade, and simmer until the tomatoes have fallen apart. Boil the pasta as the sauce simmers..
- When the tomatoes have melted in the broth, add heavy cream..
- Add the cooked pasta, mix together swiftly and it's done. (.
- Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle chopped parsley and serve!.
Fry for a minute or so more, so the tomatoes absorb the flavours, then add the passata and creme fraiche. In a large saute pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Stir in the tomatoes, basil, salt, and red pepper flakes. Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Heat oil and butter in a medium skillet over medium.