You can make Halloween Krispies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Halloween Krispies
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 6 cup of rice krispies cereal.
- You need 70 grams of halloween sprinkles.
- It’s 5 cup of mini marshmallows or 40-45 large marshmallows.
Halloween Krispies instructions
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows..
- Stir in vanilla extract and cereal stirring until coated completely. Add 3/4 of your sprinkles to mixture while stirring to make sure they are equally distributed..
- Lightly grease your 13*9" pan and spatula and press into pan. Sprinkle the remaining sprinkles on top of the pressed cereal and let cool for 20 minutes. Cut equally and enjoy!.