Tomato 🍅 Soup Pasta. Heat oil in large pan; cook garlic and onion, stirring, until onion is soft. Add soup, tomatoes, water and pasta. Serve with the bacon sprinkled on top (if using).
Mix until warm and evenly distributed. Pasta with Spicy Sausage, Sun-dried Tomatoes & Basil. This recipe makes a nice large batch of soup too for a decent price. You can have Tomato 🍅 Soup Pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Tomato 🍅 Soup Pasta
- It’s 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- It’s 1 of soup can heavy cream.
- You need 4 tablespoons of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Adobo.
- It’s 1 box of pasta (16 ounce), any shape you like.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
Tomatoes are a staple in many diets and are needed for several pasta dishes and other main courses. As it is so popular, grown in gardens and greenhouses everywhere it is also the source of several puns, making tomato puns a fun part of conversations. My friend decided to finish the book he had been reading while. Add the stock, tomato paste, salt, pepper and sugar.
Tomato 🍅 Soup Pasta step by step
- Heat over low heat in a saucepan: tomato soup, heavy cream,ricotta cheese, black pepper and adobo…….
- Boil pasta until al dente…..Drain…..Make sure to salt your water !!.
- Add tomato soup mixture to cooked pasta……Stir well !!!!!.
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You can eat this with toasted whole wheat bread or some nice Italian bread on the side !!! 😋 If you let it sit for about 5 minutes or so it’ll get more thicker……🙂.
Remove from the heat, add the basil. Process in batches, in a food processor or blender, until smooth. Cook the pasta separately in boiling salted water until tender; drain. This flavorful soup is a great treat any time of year! Its sweet and fresh taste redefines this typically average dish while chunks of tomatoes give it a hearty and filling appeal.