Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. In a bowl toss sliced tomatoes, sliced garlic, oil, basil, salt, hot pepper flakes and ground pepper. The tomatoes should be shriveled and the garlic tender.
Easy recipes are so appealing, especially during a busy week. When it comes to easy recipes that taste fabulous too, well then you've got a real winner. This Roasted Tomato Garlic Pasta recipe is just one of those. You can have Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta
- Prepare 1 of whole head of garlic, cloves peeled.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oil.
- You need 8 ounces of angel hair pasta, cooked.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 10 of grape or cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- You need 2 tablespoons of each fresh chopped basil, parsley and green onions.
- You need 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper where needed.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
Pasta is a perfect … Place garlic, cut side up on a a large piece of parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap parchment and tie with kitchen twine. Boil the pasta while the tomatoes and garlic roast.
Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta step by step
- Spray a ramekin with non stick spray. Preheat the oven to 400.
- Coat garlic cloves with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place garlic with oil in the prepared ramekin, place in the oven and roast until very tender about 35 to 40 minutes. Cool and cho[ garlic, reserving any oil with oy.
- In a skillet heat butter until melted, add garlic with oil and tomatoes and cook gently until tomatoes just begin to soften, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add cream, chicken stick lemon, zest, pepper flakes flakes, salt and pepper and heat.
- Add herbs and pasta and toss to coat.
- Add cheese and mix in, serve hot.
Peel off outer layers of the garlic but leave cloves intact. How to make creamy roasted garlic and tomato pasta. Toss together until well coated and then push them off to the side of the pan to allow space in the middle. With a hand-held strainer, remove the pasta from the water, tapping against the side of the pan, and place in the roasted tomato-garlic-Parmesan sauce. After Cooking the Pasta: Add adding the pasta to the tomato-garlic sauce, add some of the hot pasta water (½ cup or so) to the tomato-garlic sauce and pasta to help 'cream' it.