Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart. Great recipe for Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart. This easy tart features a tender cheesy pasta base topped with sliced fresh tomatoes and a layer of cheese topped with crispy bacon and onions.. It makes a delicious side dish to most any entree.
Arrange tomato slices like roof tiles on the cheese. Pulse flour, salt and sugar in a food processor to blend. Add feta and process with a couple more pulses until incorporated. You can make Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart
- You need 8 ounces of angel hair pasta, cooked.
- Prepare of For Sauce.
- You need 1 (4 ounce) of box of Boursin garlic and herb cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of green onions,sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 2 of hot pickled chili peppers, choppped.
- Prepare of To Finish.
- Prepare 1 of large fresh red ripe tomato, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, sliced.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled.
- It’s of Italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 10 slices of provolone cheese.
Using a fork, mix until the dough begins to come together. Brush the mustard over the bottom of the dough. Slice the tomatoes and arrange over the mustard in concentric circles, overlapping them slightly. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and the herbs.
Pasta, Tomato, Cheese Tart step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with non stick spray.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a nowl.
- Add angel hair pasta and gent;y blend.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Add tomato slices to cover pasta. Season tomato’s with salt. Pepper and Italian seasing.
- Add Romano cheese.
- Then cover with provalone slices.
- Add green onions and bacon.
- Bake about 20 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
- Remove sides from springform pan.
- Slice and serve.
Beat together the eggs and goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the tomatoes. Then, place the tomatoes, red onion, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a bowl. Next, lightly dust a flat counter top with flour and lay out the puff pastry sheet onto the flour. Remove the tart shell from the fridge and layer the bottom with shredded cheese.