Creamy Basil Pasta. Slowly add milk to paste until you achieve an even consistency. Add salt, basil, parmesan or pecorino and pepper to sauce and cook over low heat until you reach a desired thickness. Creamy pasta is an easy dinner dream.
When it comes to pasta dishes, in my mind it's difficult to go wrong. But the fresh, creamy flavor of this Basil Pasta makes this dish even better than most.l Between me, my husband, and my daughter we devoured this entire pan of creamy pasta. Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. You can have Creamy Basil Pasta using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Creamy Basil Pasta
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, peeled.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese (for additional flavor–optional).
- It’s 12 ounces of pasta (I used Fusili).
- It’s 2 of whole tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 4 ounces of Philadelphia cream cheese.
Lemon Basil Pasta is my kind of comfort food! How to make tomato basil pasta (overview): Cook your pasta al dente according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the flour and cook for about a minute, then add in the garlic, followed by the wine (or use chicken or veg broth).
Creamy Basil Pasta step by step
- In a blender or food processor, add all the basil leaves, olive oil, garlic, and the Philadelphia cream cheese. Turn the machine on, blend until combined; adding additional oil if needed. Set aside..
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the box. Drain pasta and place in a serving bowl. Pour pesto cream sauce over the top. Toss to combine. Add diced tomatoes and toss quickly. Plate pasta and grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.
Cook until it's reduced by half, then whisk in the cream, Dijon. Adjust the heat accordingly especially at the end. Bring a large pan of salted water to boil and begin to cook the spaghetti. In a separate pan, heat half the oil over medium heat, then add the sliced garlic cloves and chilli flakes. Cook until the garlic is golden-brown.