Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake. Great recipe for Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake. I was looking for a quick and easy mug cake to whip up for a special occasion and to satisfy my chocolate cravings without all the calories. I chose to use stevia as a natural sweetener and apple sauce so that it is also oil free..
Add all remaining cake ingredients; mix well with fork. As for nutritional value, the traditional cake is made with all-purpose flour, whereas we use whole wheat or oat flour for more fiber; and dark chocolate has antioxidant properties, whereas milk chocolate doesn't. In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients and dark chocolate chips.. You can have Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 4 tsp of scant stevia.
- You need 2 tsp of dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/16 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of scant lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/8 of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of dark chocolate chips.
Whisk in the milk and coconut oil until all ingredients are combined and batter has no clumps.. Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug. You want enough head space for the cake to rise without pouring over.. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, Greek yogurt, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.*.
Dark Chocolate Mug/Ramekin Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven 350F.
- Grease the ramekin by wiping it a paper towel with a bit of oil.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Add in the wet ingredients and combine well. Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it rest for 30-seconds to a minute..
Transfer the batter to the prepared ramekin or mug. A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating! Because when you want cake…you want cake! Over the years, I've fallen victim to dry, dense, chewy and rubbery mug cakes, Mug cakes that taste like an egg omelette made out of rubber. Mist the inside of a mug or ramekin with oil spray.