5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless). Mix all the dry ingredients in the mug. Now mix all the wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly so that there are no lumps.
Most of my childhood stories that my parents relate revolve around chocolate in some form. This chocolate mug cake recipe is a complete game changer, bestie! In a microwave safe mug, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar and salt. You can have 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless)
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder/ 1 tbsp chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of granulated sugar, to taste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Chocolate syrup, for serving (optional).
Add in the milk and oil, and whisk together until fully incorporated. If not, continue to microwave in thirty second intervals. Combine flour, sugar, milk, cocoa powder, olive oil, and baking powder in a large mug and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds.
5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) step by step
- In a mug, melt the butter. (If using chocolate chips, melt it with the butter and do everything else the same but omit the cocoa powder.).
- Add in the cocoa powder to the hot butter and mix with a fork till there are no more lumps. (This is called blooming and is done to intensify the flavour of the cocoa powder.).
- Next, add in the sugar and mix again then the milk. Mix everything together..
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined and a smooth batter forms..
- Microwave the mug cake for about a minute or at most 1 minute 10 seconds, depending on how fudgy you like it..
- Serve warm with or without chocolate syrup. My previous mug cake can be cooled and frosted and still tastes amazing but this one is best eaten warm. Enjoy!.
Add all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a microwave safe mug, in the order listed. Whisk well, till there are no lumps of flour and sugar. This is the moistest eggless microwave chocolate mug cake you will ever have. This is the perfect Mug Cake recipe for that dessert fix or a midnight craving. This Mug Cake recipe is moist, easy and eggless too.